I have some Daemonhunters Inquisitorial Stormtroopers which are based on the Cadian Kasrkin I decided many years ago to add a unit based on the Tallarn or I may just use them as inducted Imperial Guard.
Having found some Tallarn Heavy Weapons blisters in a box, I dug around to see if I could find my other Tallarn models to finish them off. I did manged to find the boxed set, from which I had based and undercoated the models. I then later found the three models from the blister pack.
What did surprise me slightly was I had done some more work on them, but never got around to photographing them for the blog or website. As a result I had forgotten how much progress I had made with them.
I had done the flesh and drybrushed them.
I quite like them, but they could do with a little more work to finish them off. They are quite dusty looking, so I might give them a light wash of Serpahim Sepia to tone down that look and add a little more shadow. Back in the day when I painted these I had used an ink wash mix (as Citadel Shades weren’t around).
Certainly means I can look at the boxed set and get them finished, I am thinking I might use a Contrast paint on them to get them done faster…