After putting the main weaponry and turret together, the next stage was to construct the hull of the Kil Krusha.
There was a fair bit of sprue and extraneous resin on the parts and it was a challenge to remove these without damaging or destroying the resin pieces. There was a fair bit of flash to clean off the parts especially the casting sprues which were in many cases quite thick. I did make one mistake in cutting of the waste sprue on the bottom plate I did manage to cut off the ridges where some of the suspension would be attached. Oops
Once cleaned though the parts did go together quite easily. The hull went together well, though I had a little warpage that I did manage to correct without too much trouble or effort.
Top view showing internal detail.
See the full workbench feature on the Ork Kil Krusha.