Was given some reinforcements for Aeronautica Imperialis, in the shape of some Grot Bommers as a present, which was nice. Having progressed construction I was able to finish making the models. I added the tail pieces.
These are slightly different to the tails on the Eavy Bommers.
So feeling quite pleased with the finished models.
I looked over the sprue to find some parts I hadn’t used. Now there were the tail pieces, but I also had four of these parts left over. I had no idea what they were.
I checked the instructions and I realised that these were part of the dorsal gunners that I hadn’t used. So I had to remove the dorsal guns, glue in the part and then restick them to the bommers.
I also constructed the Grot Bombs, both the underwing ones and the flying models.
I decided that I would paint all of these separately rather than fix them to the wings.
The next stage is a white undercoat.
See the full workbench feature on the Aeronautica Imperialis Grot Bommers.