I gave the containers and other parts a white undercoat using a Corax White spray. I then started thinking about what colour I would paint them. The box cover art shows one red, one green and one black. Using the colours on my workbench, so I painted two of the containers with Army Green Spray from the Army Painter range.
The third I used Mechanicus Standard Grey Spray.
I also photographed them upside down.
Here are the three containers.
As for the barrels I did them in Zandri Dust. I also did some of the crates with the spray as well.
The barrels were rather challenging, as the spray would literally blow them over, as they were so light. I now think I should have added some weight to them.
As for the other crates I used the Army Green Spray from the Army Painter range.