Having painted my Deimos-pattern Rhino in Imperial Fists colours, decided that I would probably need some Space Marines as well. As it happens I have some Space Marines from the various Warhammer 40k boxed sets I have bought over the years.
The plan was to try out some paint schemes.
They are relatively easy to put together.
The first attempt was not successful.
I had given the model a white undercoat and then a yellow spray, but the spray was too heavy. Still I tried a wash and then realised I would need to start again…
So onto the next model.
I gave the model a white undercoat using a White Scar spray.
I then base coated the model using the new Imperial Fist contrast paint.
I think the next stage will be detailing the weaponry and other non-yellow parts of the model. Though probably a drybrush first, perhaps.