Putting the basecoat on the Dreadnought

The Dystopian Wars is a miniatures games from Spartan Games, one of the models I have is the PPrussian Blucher Class Dreadnought.

Having washed the resin model and glued on the metal pieces, I gave the model a white undercoat, the next stage was a grey basecoat.

I use a Tamiya acrylic and had my usual problem, exaggerated by bad light, in the paint not covering the whole model. I find the paint rather thick and it doesn’t thin well compared to GW paints. So it will probably need some touching up, before I start adding detailing to the model through a drybrush and then adding the decking. I will then give the model a thin wash.

Leave a Reply