DUKW on display at the Imperial War Museum Duxford.
American WW2 6×6 amphibious truck, crew of 1, powered by GMC 6-cylinder inline petrol engine, armed with one machine gun.
This vehicle entered service on the 1st July 1944. After the war it served with 18 Company RASC (Amphibious). It was finally withdrawn from service in 1974.
The DUKW (colloquially known as Duck) is a six-wheel-drive amphibious modification of the 2½-ton CCKW trucks used by the U.S. military and others during World War II and the Korean War.