There aren’t too many parts to this model, so I thought it would be a simple build, but in the end I made a mistake which meant having to start again.
The problem arose when adding the tracks to the main hull. Unlike when building Flames of War resin models which include notches for the tracks, the LVT-4 Buffalo tracks had no way of indicating where they were placed on the hull.
Doing a dry run I thought I had it right, but when I came to place the rear mudguards I realised I had them on too far back! So I had to remove the tracks, then attach the rear mudguards before replacing the tracks.
Apart from that, the rest of the model went together really easily.
The next step will be a white undercoat.