The Fokker D.VII was a German World War One fighter aircraft designed by Reinhold Platz of the Fokker-Flugzeugwerke.
This Fokker D.VII was on display at RAF London.
Germany produced around 3,300 D.VII aircraft in the second half of 1918. In service with the Luftstreitkräfte, the D.VII quickly proved itself to be a formidable aircraft.
It was so successful that it was the only aircraft to be singled out by the Allied Powers in the Armistice Agreement section which detailed war material to be handed over: Germany was required to surrender all D.VIIs to the Allies. Surviving aircraft saw much service with many countries in the years after The Great War.