More Ruined Factorum conversions

Back in April I got a Ruined Factorum sprue in  Warhammer 40000 Imperium issue 31. You get two corner ruins, all coming on a single sprue.

Following that I got a couple of Ruined Factorum sprues that came with Warhammer 40000 Imperium issue 34.  You get another two corner ruins, all coming on a single sprue.

I did manage to pick up a second magazine and decided that I would convert them. It was a relatively simple conversion swapping over the corners. With the larger sides I needed to cut them down.

In issue 48 of Warhammer 40000 Imperium there was a re-release of the sprue from issue 31. With this repeat release of the sprue in issue 48, I decided I would use them for a conversion again.

Unlike the other sprue from issue 34, this, one really isn’t suited to swapping corners. This is down to the differences in height. So, what I decided to do was to use the two different sprues from issues 34 and 48 and swap the corners. This would result in four different corner ruins from what I had already.

The first conversion I did took the largest pieces from each sprue. They fitted with no need to trim any of the ruins.

I then used the larger floor pieces, which actually worked well together.

This is quite a large piece of scenery.

The other sides of these ruins go together as well.

This left the smaller corners. They both required some trimming to fit.

The final corner ruin is quite small, using the smaller corner pieces.

I gave them a white undercoat, using a Corax White spray.

The other large ruin.

One of the smaller corner ruins.

The final corner ruin.

The next stage will be a basecoat of grey paint.